Pages

35-Currently

October 17, 2012


Loving; The weather. It’s not exactly cold, but it’s not as hot as it was during the summer. Also, all the (new to me) books I’ve bought and my birthday presents!

Reading; Chosen by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast. Also, textbooks for school (so much reading for school!) I'm also reading The Chronicles of Narnia to the kids (we're on the second book).

Watching; My bf watches a lot of reality TV, which leads to me watching a lot of reality TV. Our current new show is Duck Dynasty and, I have to admit that, I really like it. I’m also watching Switched at Birth (with Jackie), and my telenovelas (Spanish soap operas): Rosa Diamante and El Rostro de la Venganza.

This episode was so funny!

Anticipating; Lots of things! Halloween, Christmas, Jackie’s (12th) birthday, Zoey’s (4th) birthday, graduation, Ben’s (11th) birthday!

Listening to; Rilo Kiley; never gets old.

Planning; What to do once I graduate. I applied to grad school last night (!).

Working on; Finding a (real) job, managing my time, school work. Life is so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS