Pages

50-Happies & Crappies

February 21, 2014

Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies:

- The weather. It has been so nice (and warm) this week and I've been able to take Carly on daily walks.:)
- I made an A on my fourth grad class. I really am surprised because I have so little time and motivation lately.
- On that note, I've had this whole week off from school and have done nothing productive. It's been great, lol.
- I'm back to blogging! I love to post random stuff that no one in real life wants to listen to, lol.

Crappies:

- My wisdom tooth is coming out (again!) and it hurts so much.:/
- Carly goes to sleep late and I am up by 6:30 a.m. so I am sleep deprived.:/
- My class starts on Sunday. This isn't really crappy; I'm just not feeling school right now.
- I love being able to stay at home right now that Carly is so little, but jeez is it boring when she's asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS