Pages

49-Random Thursday: Movies I hate to admit I loved

February 20, 2014

http://www.linnysvault.com/

I'm back! I'm not actually embarrassed that I love these movies. In fact, I had a really hard time paring this list down.
 
Mean Girls
I LOVE this movie! There are so many great quotes (which I say irl all the time) and Rachel McAdams is great in the role of Regina.

I say this to my kids ALL the time, lol.

Little Black Book
Brittany Murphy is one of my favorite actresses and I love all of her movies, but this one has Carly Simon's music in it, which I also love (and should probably also be embarrassed about).


Labyrinth
I grew up watching this and still love it. I even force my kids to watch it. 


Troop Beverly Hills
Another movie I grew up watching. I didn't even realize that Jenny Lewis is in it, but I love her music.:)


She's Out of Control
Can you tell I love 80's movies? This one is fun and funny and probably every dad's worst nightmare, lol.


Meet the Robinsons
I like many cartoon movies, but this is one that I watched as an adult. I love the message in this movie; it's very heart warming. And I may or may not have cried during it.;)


Nacho Libre
I'm beginning to realize that I quote a lot of movies irl. Yes, this is another one, lol.


Malibu's Most Wanted
This is the one I should probably be most embarrassed about, but I love it. There are so many great quotes (which I also use irl) and it is so funny.


So, what embarrassing movies do y'all love?

4 comments:

  1. I loved Mean Girls! And I liked Nacho Libre--it was funny and kind of sweet at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are definitely some sweet moments in Nacho Libre, but I really love the funny ones.:)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh, you love Nacho Libre as well?! That is so awesome! That movie is fantastic and makes me laugh so much! I have always thought I am the only one! :)
    I think it is time to finally check out Mean Girls! Thanks for linking up, dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nacho Libre is great! And you have to watch Mean Girls! It is super funny.
      Thanks for stopping by.:)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS