Pages

36-Feliz Cumpleaños!

October 31, 2012

My birthday was at the beginning of this month. I don't usually celebrate in any special way, but this year I decided to gift myself something I've been wanting forever.
I'd like to add that, while I'll gladly buy my kids expensive things, I cringe at the thought of doing the same for myself. It took me a million years to finally decide that I was getting this for myself, which is pretty funny because I know that some people would not consider this item as super expensive.
Anyway, these are my b-day gifts to myself. Except for the book, that was given to me by my awesome bf.<3

2 comments:

  1. Hola!
    Feliz cumple! I love your blog!
    I'm jealous about all the books you're reading. I'm stuck on reading complex nursing school text. I can't wait for a break, so I can read something non-medical.
    I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias! I really like your blog, too.
    And I was once a pre-nursing student, so I know how that goes.:)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS