Pages

41-Books I Read in January & February

March 24, 2013


I've had very little time to read so far this year (what with school, work, family, etc...), but I'm trying.

January: 

  1. Endangered: Your Child in a Hostile World by
  2. by




lies) turned super millionaires. After he suffers a heart attack, Mike decides to give everything away and Julie has to decide if she loves him enough to stay).
I hate saying that Night was 'good', because it's a true story. I read it for a class and I am so glad I did. It really made me gain perspective on life and how mine is really not that bad. Skipping a beat was just soo good. I kind of knew what would happen at the end, but not to the point where it ruined the story.
Ok, I have loads of homework. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS