Pages

48-2013 reflections

January 15, 2014

I'm back! I have lots to update about, but I want to post this first.:)
 
Favorite Makeup: Concealer. Pregnancy made my under eye circles worse and all I really tried to do was not look like I got punched in the eyes, lol. 

 
Favorite Book:I read so many good books this year. I can't choose just one (who can?), so top five (ok, so it's really seven. Whatever):

The Hunger Games Trilogy-
Skipping a Beat-
The Opposite of Love-
Night-Elie Wiesel
Favorite Song/Album: Don't judge me, lol.




Favorite Movie: I don’t watch a lot of movies (and I don't even remember all of them), but I have to choose Fast and Furious 6. I don't want to spoil it, but let me just say: Letty and Dom!

One thing you're grateful for: My family. My kids and boyfriend are the best.♥

Greatest Challenge: 2013 was actually a really good year for me. Yeah, there were moments when I freaked out, but overall life was good. :)
 
What are you looking forward to in 2013: Driving, watching my kids grow, doing well in school, spending time with my family, and getting married(!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS