Pages

24-Books I Read in May

July 2, 2012

  1. Sofi Mendoza's Guide to Getting Lost in Mexico-Malin Alegria
  2. Along for the Ride-Sarah Dessen
So, this is only like two months late. Whoops. I keep meaning to update this blog more (I even have a list of future posts), but then real life happens.

Anyway, I enjoyed both of the books I read in May, I knew I was going to like #1 before I even read it for the simple fact that it is set in Mexico; I love anything and everything Mexico. I haven't been there is so long and this book reminded me of all the things I already miss. I didn't like the protagonist so much at first, but her character really developed throughout the book. I also like that it focuses on such a serious issue, but still manages to be funny.
I also knew I would like book #2 because I've read (and loved) all of Sarah Dessen's other books. I really like how there is always some mention of character's from previous books (in new books) because I always wonder what happens to these people after the book ends. Is that weird? Yeah, I thought so.
Ok, that's all I have to say. See you next month! Just kidding.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS